Champion Motors International is proud to offer 2005 Ford GTX1 #2. It is the second of about 30 custom roadster versions of Ford's Centenary halo car, the 2005-2006 Ford GT coupe, that were designed by Ford Engineer Kip Ewing and built by the Genaddi Design Group under license from Ford. It is the only GTX1 in red with racing stripe delete. Each GTX1 was custom built by Genaddi for a specific owner from an extensive list of options. No two are alike. GTX1 #2 has had just two owners in its history with 10+ years under the current ownership and 12,760 miles showing on the odometer.
- 1 of only 3 GTX1s with fully removable roof by Genaddi Design
- 1 of only 3 GTX1s with luggage carrier
- Roof + luggage carrier transform car into spectacular Grand Tourer
- Reverse clamshell + scissor doors
- Stainless Works custom exhaust (cats/no mufflers)
- Custom carbon fiber front skid plate + side sill plates
- Short shifter, transaxle cooler, rear bumper delete, "GTX1" fuel cap, Pioneer double DIN audio with rear camera and navigation
- Custom "SEMA GTX1" staggered three piece chrome wheels with new 265/35x19 & 335/30x20 Michelin Pilot Sport tires
- $85,000 in options during original build by Genaddi Design
- $25,000 in additional mods by Genaddi Master Machinist Bernard Guerin
- Exclusively serviced since 2008 by Rich Brooks ("The GT Guy")
- Recent (<500 miles) major service including coolant, oil, brake fluid and transaxle oil change; new spark plugs, belts, tires, Stillen clutch, Ford flywheel, battery; rechrome wheels; and recalibrate ECU (583 rwhp = 720 hp at crank)
- Featured in the book "Ford GT 2005-2006: The Complete Owners Experience"
- Multiple award winner
- Complete with keys, books and original car cover
*While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with Champion Motors International.